Will the Nuvi 360 store addresses?

Ask questions here about a specific GPS to meet your needs.

Will the Nuvi 360 store addresses?

Postby gpsmember » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:12 am

Actually 2 questions. Will the Nuvi 360 store addresses so I don't have to retype them?

Also, is there a 'better' dark glasses clip-on for seeing the screen better?

Thanks.
gpsmember

Re: Will the Nuvi 360 store addresses?

Postby Joel » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:20 am

The 360 will store 500 addresses. These are known as waypoints or destinations. While routing to a waypoint, you can only add in one (1) stop (like a place you want to gas up or eat, or an interim stop to pick something up on your way). I have the 350, and I don't have any problem seeing the screen with polarized sunglasses on. Best bet would be to go to the store, put the sunglasses on, and see how visible the screen is. Only other solution (that I can think of) would be to use non-polarizing glasses.

Joel
Joel

Postby gpsmember » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:11 pm

Joel, You're proving to be a lot of help to me. My son lended me his Nuvi 350 and you are more accessible than he is!
Can you operate the 350 w/o the cord, like with batteries? I've got it in the house now and can't see a turn-on button. How do you turn this thing on?

That's VERY good news about programming in addresses. Thanks so much for your help!
gpsmember

Postby Joel » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:27 pm

The 350 will operate without a cord, provided the battery is charged. It is normally good for about 3 hours on battery. The power button is on the top right side of the 350. You have to hold it down for a few seconds, and the device will come to life.

Glad to help........ Joel
Joel

Postby gpsmember » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:26 am

Yepsie doozers Joel, you're right on again. Thanks!
gpsmember

Return to Which GPS Should I Buy?